Monday, September 24, 2007

CSA Newsletter

wow so I successfully logged in my gmail account! (short-term loss of memory of my password) and feels great to write on this blog!!

A NYTimes Op-Ed article caught my eyes today, it's called "Cleaning Up China," an article arguing the Chinese government has been focusing just on industrial growth and ignored the environmental issues that comes along with the boom. So I went on the Times website to check if there are more resources, and THERE WERE!!!!! yes yes yes, I now am going to go through about 130 word document pages of information and hopefully by this weekend during our meeting I will hand you guys an compressed, one page summary of what's going on. Hence the first general topic I would recommend to have in our October Newsletter.

0 Comments: